Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, February 9, 2009

He's getting bigger and stronger!

About two weeks ago, Bob thought he felt the baby kick. But, we weren't too sure... Well, last night, as we were watching one of our favorite shows (Big Love), Bobby was kicking hard! And, Bob finally felt him! It was the cutest thing. As soon as he felt it, he bent over my stomach and started talking to the baby. It made me laugh, and I almost cried. Yes, I'm pregnant, and emotional. Anyhow, more for our records, I just wanted to document that Bob felt the baby move on February 8th, at 23 weeks!

I love being pregnant!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!!

Jamie said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying your pregnancy! That's such a sweet story about Bob feeling Bobby kick for the first time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails