So, this is what we've been up to since the wedding. I think I am pretty much done with wedding/honeymoon posts.
~ For Halloween, we did our normal tradition - stayed home to pass out candy, and watched our annual scary movie. (By the way, we watched Room 1408, and it was hardly a boo. That says a lot coming from someone like myself, who is petrified of horror movies).
~ For Thanksgiving, we headed up to the Rosses in Peachtree City. It was a great, few, relaxing days, and we were able to enjoy some cooler weather. My brother and his family drove down from Sugar Hill to spend the day with us.
~ Bob and I both turned 29, he in November, and I in December. He wanted to be a homebody for his birthday (no complaints from me!), so I cooked for him, and we watched a movie. For my birthday, we enjoyed dinner down on Park Avenue.
~ For Christmas, we hosted the Ross family at our home. Bob's parents just left today, they were here for the week. His sister Jo was also here for a few days. We saw movies, family, and ate so much. I am disgustingly fat feeling right now.
New Year's Eve is on Monday. Bob and I stayed in last year, so I think we're going to head out this year to a party. Bob's friend Randolph is having one at his parents' house in Windermere. It should be fun! We just have to be careful driving home.
And, speaking of the New Year, here are my resolutions (yes, I have a lot):
1) Blog more (at least once a week).
2) Go to church more and learn to meditate effectively.
3) Take our pup to the dog park at least once a week (besides his daily walks).
4) Spend more time with family and friends.
5) Christmas shop year-round, instead of last minute (can you tell I did that this year?!?!).
6) Donate blood more often (I have O-, there really is no excuse...)
7) Start running as my main form of exercise, instead of just occasionally (I want to do the Disney 1/2 after my 3oth birthday).
8) Eat healthier and more organically.
9) Stop drinking coffee daily, and try for just occasionally.
10) Save $$ (this is a family resolution!).
Ok, honestly, I have more...but a) I don't want you to think I'm a crazy perfectionist (maybe I am, so what!?!) :-) and b) you probably don't care!
I'll post probably again in a week or so...until then,
We hope everyone has a Happy and Safe New Year!
P.S. Go Knights and Gators!