Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Friday, March 26, 2010
Thursday, March 25, 2010
I've returned to the blogosphere!
My laptop is now home in it's rightful place. Fortunately, my hard drive did not crash, as originally thought. It was just loose, and needed to be screwed tightly back into place. This may or may not have been the result of me dropping it a few months ago. Um, yeah. I was able to finally have my optical drive replaced though, which is why it took almost a week to fix. I guess the repair store had to wait on the part, and they were backlogged. Go figure.
Anyhow, it did get me thinking that I need to start uploading all of our pictures onto an online site, such as Shutterfly or Snapfish. We have already backed up several pictures onto CD, but the web back-up is much easier. Plus, I can share them more easily, and order prints.
I have so much to catch up on with my own blog, as well as reading all of my other cherished daily blogs. Typically, there seems to not be enough time to do much these days, but I will try.
So, what is up with us? I'll tell you quickly!
- Bobby's naps have been very inconsistent. I think he's going through a growth spurt (seriously, he slept in until almost 8 am this morning, and is now going over 2 hours on his nap), teething, and might be close to transitioning to one nap. Each day is different, but I guess with me being home, it is ok.
- We've kept busy with play group, Kindermusik, and lots of trips to the park. We were there until 7 pm on Tuesday!
- I'm still doing physical therapy for my IT Band. It has gotten much better, and will be done soon.
- My neighborhood Mommy Group has started back with our weekly runs (after the time changed). Bobby enjoys these in the stroller.
- I've been working Saturdays at Fleet Feet.
- We're trying to live on a budget, and follow Dave Ramsey's plan in his book The Total Money Makeover. We're already on Step 3!
- Bob's upped his training for his Half Ironman coming up in May.
- Bobby is into everything! More posts on that later.
Well, that's about it! I'm probably on borrowed time. And, there's bathrooms to be cleaned, and furniture to be dusted!
Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday! Yippee!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
I'm just letting you know that we're still alive and kickin' over here. My hard drive crashed on my laptop, and I've been without it since last Tuesday. I'm hopeful that the repairman will be able to recover all my data. Anyhow, I'm using Bob's work computer, so I've got to sign off. I'm hoping to be back online by mid-week!
I hope everyone is doing fabulous!