Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Can't Catch a Break...

I can't catch a break, let alone my breath, to update my blog!

After the stomach bug fiasco last week, we headed over to Peachtree City for the weekend. And, now, Bob's got the flu.

I have lots to catch up on:
- Bobby's 10 month post
- Sunday Savings
- Winston vs. our grass
- Our trip to Peachtree City, and
- Bobby's Sunday Best.

Ahhh!!! I guess I'll see ya, when I see ya!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Sorry to hear about Bob, but totally can empathize since Bret actually had the swine flu this fall, yikes! If you've got relatives nearby, now is the time to pay them a visit to keep lil' Bobby well! Hope it's a quick recovery!

The McCrystals said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry, Jen.

From one sick family to another, I hope you guys all get better soon and hopefully Bobby can steer clear. Geez Louise!

I'm saying a prayer for the Ross household!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails