Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pregnancy Woes

I should have kept my mouth shut at the beginning of the week.

I was so excited to have a busy week, and then, all of a sudden, I woke up in horrible pain on Wednesday. I'm talking unbearable, can't walk, crying for my husband pain! I immediately called my doctor, and he told me that I was most likely suffering from round ligament pain. He ordered me to be on bed rest for the day, with a heating pad, Tylenol, and a warm bath. So, I was bummed to not have met my friend for lunch and glider shopping. I also could not go to work on Thursday because I was still in a little bit of pain. I had not heard of any friends or family that has had this so badly, until I got on Facebook. A few of my FB friends said theirs was so bad they could also not walk, and one girl even went to the hospital. I was seriously contemplating that. I had this same pain over Christmas, but it was not nearly as bad. I can't complain though. Really. I've had such an easy pregnancy, that a few days of this is better off than puking my guts out. I never did that thankfully!


1 comment:

Jamie said...

that's terrible. bless your heart! i've never heard of that happening either.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails