Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Easter 2011

(Please excuse the major backlog of posts I am doing... I'll be caught up soon enough!)

Our Easter this year, was pretty similar to last year. We headed to church in the morning, and then to our neighborhood resort for brunch. I only got a picture of Bobby's Easter basket that day. (Bad, Jen.) I don't really allow Bobby candy, so we just stuck to the basics for his basket: books, activity books, stickers, and a DVD.

Photobucket

Bobby and I, (along with my friend Gina, and her son, Luke) also went to see the Easter bunny at the local mall, the week prior. He was not a fan (I had to sit with him), but, I'm happy to say, he wasn't hysterically crying! Ha! And, yes, I took a picture of the printed picture, instead of scanning it. :)

We spent the Friday morning, before Easter, at Gina's house. We decorated yummy Easter bunny cakes, and had an egg hunt for the kids. It was a good time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bobby was more interested in playing with Lightning McQueen!

Photobucket

He also liked to dump his eggs!

Photobucket

We tried to get all of the kids to line up by the fence. As if!

Photobucket

Overall, it was a success!

(And, Bobby was not being to0 cooperative with pictures that day. He was having too much fun!) :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

jbeatty said...

I love the little bunny cakes, very cute! Looks like you guys had a happy Easter.

Fash Boulevard said...

so cute. love this. so so happy I found your blog. I'm totally following, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country to LA. The site's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I'd love if if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Any support would be awesome. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails