Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sprinkled!

Last night was a special night for me.  My sweet group of neighborhood friends, threw me a Sprinkle.  My good friend, and neighbor, Volree was also honored.  We are both due by the end of the month.  She's having a baby boy - Parker.  I can't believe that our babies are almost here!  It's been so fun being pregnant with her, and I hope that our little ones can grow up together!

The Sprinkle was such a sweet gesture, and I really appreciated everyone honoring Evie's upcoming arrival.  I'm so thankful to have these friends.  We are all such a support system for one another, and I can depend on them for anything!

PhotobucketFrom left to right:  Sabrina, Amanda, Gina, Volree, Me, Ginger, Kristin, Lexy, and Stefanie.




Both photos were taken by Stefanie L.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shannon said...

What a great night! You are lucky! You girls look great!

Jenny Postma said...

I was thinking of you girls! Miss you so much, but thankful for at least the year I got with you all! Made lifelong friends in such a short time. You are all amazing. I can't get over how awesome you and Volree look! You were both so disciplined! Good motivation for me when my #2 time comes! Thank you for all of the blog updates:) XOOX

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails