Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, September 17, 2012

Terrible Blogger Award

I've been a terrible blogger, for sadly, the past two years!  When I look at all the posts I did on Bobby; Evie's pale in comparison.  I guess it's what they say about having a second child, etc...

I'm going to try my best to play a little catch-up.  And, even though the holidays will soon be here, I'm going to do some recap posts from our 2011 holidays.  So, bear with me.  Or, not... I just want to make sure to have as much documented as possible.

Both kids are *kind of* playing together right now, so, let's see how much I can accomplish!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails