Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, October 1, 2012

JoJo and Melissa's Wedding

I lifted this photo from Jo's Facebook page!

Bob's sister, Joye, was married LAST Labor Day weekend.  Yes, that's right... 2011.  

(I told you I was going to be playing some major blog catch-up!!!)

Anyhow, it was a fun-filled weekend, filled with family and friends.  It really was one of the funnest weddings I have ever been to.  Sadly though, I was pregnant, and couldn't partake in the bubbly!  But, 
I had a great time watching everyone else partake. :)

It was a Quaker ceremony, which was quite unique, and intimate.  The reception was a blast, and I am pretty sure the dance floor was packed the entire time.

Here's to many more!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails