Friday, March 1, 2013

Legoland, Florida

While in Orlando, a few weeks ago, my mom and I decided to take Bobby, and my two nieces to Legoland for the day.  The weather was beautiful, and we had a great time!  This was Bobby's first time at a theme park, and he had a blast.  The park, in my opinion, is definitely geared more toward smaller children.  With pint-sized rides, and roller-coasters, the kids wore themselves out!  Who am I kidding? I think my mom and I were pretty tired too!





The rides had little lego stations set up, so the kids could build, while waiting in line.


Bobby, Grandma, and Ava on the two-story carousel. 


One of the neatest parts of the park, was the miniature Lego city the park had.  I was blown away by the attention to detail.  As my friend Jenny quoted on an Instagram picture, "everyone has a calling."









I had to take a picture of Little Havana!


I also found the little "lego" creatures throughout the park's landscaping to be pretty funny.





Bobby was a bit hesitant about this ride...



Going up...


Not looking too confident here...


But, then... DROP! And, smiles :)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails