Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, March 1, 2013

Legoland, Florida

While in Orlando, a few weeks ago, my mom and I decided to take Bobby, and my two nieces to Legoland for the day.  The weather was beautiful, and we had a great time!  This was Bobby's first time at a theme park, and he had a blast.  The park, in my opinion, is definitely geared more toward smaller children.  With pint-sized rides, and roller-coasters, the kids wore themselves out!  Who am I kidding? I think my mom and I were pretty tired too!





The rides had little lego stations set up, so the kids could build, while waiting in line.


Bobby, Grandma, and Ava on the two-story carousel. 


One of the neatest parts of the park, was the miniature Lego city the park had.  I was blown away by the attention to detail.  As my friend Jenny quoted on an Instagram picture, "everyone has a calling."









I had to take a picture of Little Havana!


I also found the little "lego" creatures throughout the park's landscaping to be pretty funny.





Bobby was a bit hesitant about this ride...



Going up...


Not looking too confident here...


But, then... DROP! And, smiles :)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails