Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, January 6, 2008

It's about time...






































I finally imported all of our pictures from our camera tonight... from the past 3+ months. I really need to stay on top of this better. With that being said, I think over the next few posts, I may just post a lot of pictures, because otherwise, I'll feel they would have gone to waste.  

Ok, I am posting a couple of pics from Halloween, some before and afters, and in-between's. We purposely put our FAVORITE beer in one of the pictures. Sam Adam's makes this really tasty seasonal beer called Octoberfest. It is literally only out maybe 2 months out of the year, so we buy it every chance we get during this time.  The other picture is me dressed as Mrs. Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction. The picture is kind of bad, as my head is cut off, and you can't see my gold shoes.  I dressed up for work that day, as we had a contest. I didn't win, but a lot of people thought the costume was great (thanks Kathy!) The other pic is our friend Kyle...he made a great Frankenstein, right?!?! He is a good friend of Bob's, and we both work at Fiserv.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

It was fun to see all your pictures and what's been keeping you all busy! You're Christmas tree is really pretty, we have a fake too and I love ours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails