Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...




This is the day we went fake...no, not fake nails, fake tans, or fake you know what! This is the day we decided to buy an artificial tree. Real trees are beautiful, and they smell wonderful. They remind me of my childhood. But, we had to be realistic. Our house, in my opinion, looks like the house that the Incredibles live in. Our living/dining room face the front, or the street. We do not have your typical windows. Instead, they are located near the ceiling, and because of this, we do not have any window treatments on them. So, needless to say, we get a lot of sun during the day. It is not ideal for us to have a living tree, with the sun bearing down on it, all day, every day. So, we opted for this beautiful fake (!) tree. Actually, it is beautiful. Yes, it's fake, but it stands 9 feet tall, and it actually does look real. Plus, all I have to do is light my Yankee Candle Mistletoe candle, and we have the scent I so desire.

The tree is in the process of being taken down. I started packing up the ornaments today, but quit half-way.

P.S. I slipped in a cute pic of Winston and I. Wow, he's my size!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you have clearstories! I love clearstories. Maybe you could do a post on how fabulously modern the architecture of your home is!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails