Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Old News, New News

This is old news to us, but new news to you (well, some of you...)!
In December, Bob and I attended his company Christmas party in Birmingham, AL. It was a lot of fun. The best part of the entire night was watching my husband accept an award for Employee of the Year!!! I was so proud of him!

The company gave out two awards, one for the production side (Bob) and one for the operational side.
I was the photographer that night, and unfortunately most of the pictures were blurry. This is the one good shot I have of him with his award. And, by the way, he was joking around in the picture, which is why he looks so funny.

Congrats Bob!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails