Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Breakfast Burritos


Bob and I ran our 2nd 5K of the year on Saturday. It was in a local neighborhood, and it benefited The House of Hope, a local charity. We both beat our time from the previous 5K in January. My goal is to run a race each month. Right now, I'm at a 00:9:52 mile.

After the race, we came home and Bob made the best breakfast burritos. My husband rocks! I love him so much!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Congrats on your improvement! Go Bob, those breakfast burrito's look so good.

Shannon said...

they didn't call you "speedy gonzalez" for nothing in 6th grade softball.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails