Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

"Sweet Dreams. Steak Dinners."


"Sweet Dreams. Steak Dinners."

Those are often the last words Bob and I will say to each other at night. Funny, right? This ritual started a few years back while we were still dating. We weren't living together at the time, and would often call each other right before we fell asleep. I can't remember how the steak dinner idea got into the mix. I either told him that I had dreamt we were eating a steak dinner together, or that I would dream that. Anyhow, now, I will usually say to him as I'm drifting off to sleep "Sweet dreams." And, he'll respond with "Steak dinners."

This is just one of many funny phrases we say to each other.

What are some funny things you and your significant other say to each other?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John and I call each other "Babyhead"
-Kelley (miamiflan)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm - steak dinners! My recolection is that we would say goodnight on the phone - and I'd say we'd see each other in our dreams, and meet for a steak dinner!

Bobbo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails