Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, March 24, 2008

6.48

6.48 is the distance of miles Bob and I ran yesterday. To some this may not be a big deal, but it was for us! We have embraced this new lifestyle of running, races, biking, and becoming even healthier. We both have goals we want to attain, and it is so amazing to have someone pushing you through it all. We ran our little hearts out yesterday, and only stopped once for a minute of water. The run was exhilarating, and I feel almost as if I'm floating sometimes while running. At one point, I had such a "runner's high." We had just started on what I think was the 4th mile. The sun was shining brightly, but it was beautiful (this was about 8am). One of my most favorite songs were playing, and it was instrumental. I just looked up into the sky, smiled, and felt a warm peace come over me. Nothing can beat that feeling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! That runners high is the greatest. You go!

lady tottingham said...

Whoo-hoo!
You guys need to fly up to VA for the 10K this weekend. Dave and I are going to run along with 32,000 other people!!!
Should be fun!
Miss ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails