Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Runner's Mecca, Birmingham, AL


Because we are in an apartment for the next few months, I have done most of my running on a trail in Birmingham. It is a great trail, across the street from Samford University.  I was becoming a little annoyed with having to drive almost 8 miles to go running, but I think it's worth it.  Most of the trail is shaded, it's paved, and the hills are not bad at all. Winston loves it too. He's my running buddy.  Anyhow, the reason why I love it so much is because of all the people running, walking, and biking on it. It is a huge motivator for me to see other runners. It keeps me going, when I really want to quit. I love passing them, and waving hello.  So, until our house is built, and I can run in an actual neighborhood, I will continue on at Runner's Mecca, in Birmingham, Alabama.

P.S. The actual trail name is Shades Creek Greenway.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails