Monday, February 22, 2010

Winter Storm of 2010

Birmingham got close to 4 inches of snow, on Friday, February 11th. We had a great afternoon playing in it. Bob's dad was there to capture the magic on film. I say magic, because Birmingham does not get snow very often, and for us Floridians; it is definitely a treat! Oddly though, I believe we've already been hit three times this year with winter weather.

What's that about global warming again?


Snow angel making...


A tackle ensues...


He's so J. Crew.


Snowball shield!


Keepin' warm with Grandma.


Postcard perfect.


My three boys.


Our snow castle.


Winter Wonderland.

1 comment:

The McCrystals said...

You got some really great pictures! I love your snowball shield. I'm thinking it didn't work out too well :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails