Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Soulful Sundays

Over the past few months, I have collected numerous quotes, scripture, and just plain feel-good sayings from Pinterest.  Here are a few of my favorites, that speak to my soul.

I am so thankful for the grace God has for me.  I am so very undeserving of it, but desperately need it.



Speaking of having grace for others...

Source: tumblr.com via Jennifer on Pinterest


This is a great reminder of how I try to live my life; my walk with Christ.  

And, finally...



Becoming a parent has helped me to understand this verse only slightly.  The love God has for us is so powerful, so strong, that it is incomprehensible to us.

1 comment:

Charla said...

love those quotes and sayings. i will have to pin some also!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails