Sunday, February 5, 2012

Soulful Sundays

Over the past few months, I have collected numerous quotes, scripture, and just plain feel-good sayings from Pinterest.  Here are a few of my favorites, that speak to my soul.

I am so thankful for the grace God has for me.  I am so very undeserving of it, but desperately need it.



Speaking of having grace for others...

Source: tumblr.com via Jennifer on Pinterest


This is a great reminder of how I try to live my life; my walk with Christ.  

And, finally...



Becoming a parent has helped me to understand this verse only slightly.  The love God has for us is so powerful, so strong, that it is incomprehensible to us.

1 comment:

Lady Trinidad said...

love those quotes and sayings. i will have to pin some also!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails