Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Should I even bother?

Should I even bother to finish our anniversary trip recap?

Yes.

This blog not only serves as a way for our family and friends to keep updated on our lives, but also as a journal for our family. So, I know it's almost 2 months later...but, again, better late than never. I am hoping to be posting more, as the house is finally starting to come together. We still have lots to do, but it's definitely not stressing me out anymore.

So, without further ado...

Here are some cool pictures from the eclectic downtown of Asheville, North Carolina.

Locals engulfed in a serious game of chess.

A neato-mosquito copper door we passed.

Wig shop anyone?

It's not very often you see an iron sculpture!

Our lunch choice...it was organic Mexican cuisine. Fabuloso!

Asheville is a great little town. You've got the mountains and all things outdoorsy to do. And, then, you have the cool, eclectic downtown to explore. Asheville reminded me a lot of the place my sister-in-law lives in Atlanta, Little 5 Points.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails