Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, October 26, 2009

Gators back at #1


Yikes! Saturday night's game was a nail biter! I missed the Arkansas game, due to having to work... thankfully! I'm sure it was just as stressful to watch too. I think I actually was put in a bad mood while watching us barely scrape by against Mississippi State. I must be turning into my dad! Ha ha! And, the fight on the field before the half ended? That is not us! We are classy.

Anyhow, we are now back at #1 in both the AP and BCS polls. We are lucky. Remember this call during the game? It wasn't the first bad call to go our way either.

C'mon Gators! Get up and GO!!!

On another note...

We had a pretty good weekend! I worked again on Saturday. Afterwards, we stopped by a neighbor's house for a football party. We were there for only a few minutes though. It was outdoors and close to Bobby's bedtime. On Sunday, we visited a new church. We definitely need to put Bobby in the nursery though. He is not one to sit still long, and Bob and I had to take turns holding him in the hallway. Afterwards, I went to my friend Amy's house to get schooled on coupons and saving money. I'll talk more about that later this week.

Have a great week!


1 comment:

The Wilder Family said...

I am behind on my blog, but always seem to have time to check in on yours! I am sitting at a lunch waiting like a little angel for the doctors to come back......good food and chocolate cake for dessert!! Yummy....anyway, on to my real comment. Couponing was fun yesterday and hopefully we will both become experts! Think of all the money we are saving to use on our GIRLS TRIP!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails