Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, October 19, 2009

Our Nightly Prayer

I prayed this out loud, tonight with Bobby:

(First, let me set the scene. Bobby never had his 3rd nap today. I'll talk more about that later this week. Anyhow, he was really fussy, and I started his bedtime routine about 40 minutes earlier than usual. He was screaming bloody murder after his bath, while I was dressing him on his changing table. Although my nerves were not frayed, the screaming was a bit unbearable).

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please protect Daddy as he is traveling home from his trip tonight. Please keep his car surrounded by your angels. We pray that Daddy learned a lot on his trip. We pray that Bobby falls asleep easily tonight (he did). And, we pray that Mommy stays sane. We pray that Mommy enjoys her glass of wine later.

In Your Name,
Amen.

I tend to talk a lot in third person when I'm with Bobby. Hey, he has to learn that "Mommy" and me are one in the same :-) Anyhow, I thought it was pretty funny...

1 comment:

mom said...

It is funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails