Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, June 11, 2010

Flashback Friday

When I was growing up, the cool after-school activity was to be a Pop Warner Cheerleader. Did you have Pop Warner in your hometown? Anyhow, I cheered religiously through elementary and middle school. I would have gone on to high school, but instead, decided to devote my free time to playing softball (another childhood obsession). Anyhow, cheering kept me pretty busy. We had practice a couple of times a week, and a game each Saturday. Gosh, I remember sweating so badly during those Saturday games! But, they were FUN. We also competed each year against the local schools in a fun cheer and dance competition (think Bring It On). Of course, it was intense in our young minds! This picture was taken after one of those competitions. I believe this was 6th grade...

Looks like we scored 2nd place!


Top Row: Melissa, Amanda, Me
Bottom Row: Jeni, Bonnie, and my sister, Kathy

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That picture is so funny and cute. The littel girl in the middle on the bottom looks like one of the Olsen twins. I hope you have a good weekend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails