Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Recent iPhone Pictures

 I realize that I have not done a post in a long time, with some iPhone pictures.  Thank goodness for the Photobucket app on my phone.  It makes this process so much easier! I guess one of these days, I'll actually start blogging from my phone! :)

So, this is what we've been up to the past several weeks...


I snapped this picture with my phone, just as a big storm was about to hit the beach.  This was taken in July, when I was with my family, at New Smyrna Beach, FL.

Photobucket

During the same trip, Bobby is caught on my sister's iPhone camera, wearing his aunt's hat.  Isn't he the cutest?

Photobucket

We've taken Bobby to see two movies now.  The first one was Cars 2, and the second one was Winnie the Pooh.  Cars 2 (his first) was July 2nd, at 26 months. He did great during both, and lasted through the entire movie(s)!

Photobucket

I thought this was pretty clever of Bobby.  I told him during lunch one day, that he needed to eat his chicken nuggets.  So, what does he do?  He hides the remaining two, and stacks the rest of his lunch on it.  I guess he thought I wouldn't notice, lol.

Photobucket

Bob has been taking Bobby to a local establishment each Saturday afternoon for lunch.  They have been eating hot dogs at a glorified hot dog stand, for the past month now.  The name of the place is Tip Top Grill, and it has become their "thing" to bond over.  The restaurant sits atop a bluff that overlooks our neighborhood.  It is so funny to hear Bobby say the name of the restaurant.  His Southern accent really comes out!

Photobucket

Story time started back at the library a couple of weeks ago!  We are going to the 10:30 story time on Monday mornings, that is specifically for 2 year olds.  It is amazing to me how much more Bobby is participating this Fall, as opposed to this past Spring.  And, they do a craft at the end of each program, which has been fun.  With this, and now school, our fridge is starting to lose some empty space.  I don't mind one bit though.  Here's a random picture of Bobby playing in the preschool area.

Photobucket

Lastly, this picture was taken during our beach trip down to Panama City in August.  The master bedroom's bed, was probably the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in (besides our own).  Bobby seemed to like it too! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket


1 comment:

Volree Wade said...

Download Blogpress app.. you can update straight from your phone, pics and all. You can save the draft and fix it up on the computer or just publish right then.. it's great for all the iphone pics we take!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails