Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Lee/Galvez/Castro Thanksgiving Photo Session

For the second time, in 4 years, my mother's side of the family all got together for Thanksgiving.  We decided to do a professional shoot; with all the new babies, and fiancés/girlfriends.

I'll add my family's new pictures to my menu button "Family Photos," up top.

Seriously, I think this family likes to reproduce!

We'll start with my family - the Rosses.  
These pictures will look familiar to you, if you got a Christmas card from us! :)

Me, Evie (1 years old), Bob, and Bobby (3 1/2 years old.)


Now, to break it down more easily...

Here's a picture of my grandmother (the matriarch), and her three daughters.

Gloria (the baby), my Abuela, Marilu (middle child), and my mom (the first-born.)
So, the Castro clan is in white, Galvez in red, and Lee in black.  Abuela is sporting all three colors.  I love that!

Up next... the Lee family.

In a nutshell, it's my parents (front and center), my brother Chuck & wife (4 kids), my brother Mike & wife (4 kids), us (2 kids), and my sister and fiance.  Whew...

Here's my parents with their 10 grandchildren:

Top Row:  Andrew (9), Matthew (11), Victoria (14), Meagan (13)
Bottom Row:  Ashley (12), Dad, Mom holding Ava (4), Evie (1), Alexis, (6),  Abby (8), and Bobby (3).

Each family was able to get pictures, just like the Lee's.  

Here's a group shot of Abuela, with all of her great-grandchildren.  All 19 of them!



And, one final shot of EVERYONE!!!



I bet the photographer needed a big glass of wine, when she was done with this session! Ha!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails