Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bob's 30th!

Can you see Bob?

(There he is, right in the middle.)

I am still feeling guilty over not having my camera that night, but here is at least one picture for me to document the occasion. I was sorting through old emails this morning, and found this picture, taken by a co-worker.

We celebrated on his 30th birthday, November 6th, at a local restaurant here in Birmingham. It was a surprise. I believe there were about 30 people there, give or take (including Bob's parents who drove over from Atlanta). Cake was served after dinner.

Overall, it was a great night!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails