Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, January 16, 2009

Do you game?

GroceryGame.com is my new obsession!

I am always up for a bargain, and with a baby on the way, saving money is the way to go! This is how it works at GroceryGame.com:

You sign up for a weekly list of savings and sales from your specified store. For example, I have signed up to receive my list for the closest Publix to my house. The site will each week, show an updated list of all the sales in the store. Here's the catch though, you have to still clip coupons. Basically, the site will tell you when to use your coupons you clip, along with the advertised sales in the store. I clip coupons anyhow, so this is not a big deal for me. So, with the advertised sales and coupons, you spend next to nothing, and get a lot! The coupons will always come from your local Sunday paper. The site is smart enough to know which sales will be happening in what stores, and what coupons will appear in each Sunday newspaper. Amazing, right?

Look how much I saved my first week! $49.66!!! And, over time, I will only spend less, and save more.

Please see the website for more details. You can try the site for 4 weeks for $1.00. After that, it is $10.00 for every 8 weeks, per store.

If you sign up, use my email address as a referral - jen_ross@earthlink.net.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails