Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, January 16, 2009

Update from Winston

Hello beloved Blog Readers,
I have stolen mom's computer to say Hi! First of all, isn't this picture just the cutest thing ever? I love to sleep, and I always look like an angel, right?!?!


Really, I have been wanting to introduce you to my friends for some time now. Here is a picture of me and Beavertown. As you can see, he's an actual beaver. Yep, he is. I have several other friends just like Beavertown. Beavertown was given to me this past Christmas by my grandma and grandpa from Orlando. They shower me with new friends every time I see them! What would I ever do without them?


My first friend I made was Mean Horsey. You guessed right again! He's a horse. He was given to me by mommy and daddy for Christmas one year. Mean Horsey and I have played a bit too hard though, and he's in the hospital. Dad needs to surgically put him back together. I can't wait to see him again though!

My next furry friend is named Sneaky Squirrel. He was brought home one day by mom and dad too. In Florida, there were squirrels everywhere, and I was always trying to catch one in the backyard. Mom and Dad thought it would be fun one day to lure me to Sneaky Squirrel by tying a string on him and hiding. Of course, I did not fall for this! I'm much too smart. Anyhow, that's how he got his name.

Bunny Hunter is another friend of mine. He's the smallest one, but oh so cute! He was also given to me by my grandma and grandpa from Orlando. They must really know how much I cherish my friends. When we lived in the apartment complex, before our house was done, I was always chasing bunnies! They were everywhere! So, my friend the bunny, is called Bunny Hunter, when it really should be my name. But, whatev's.

Oh, and by the way, Mean Horsey really isn't mean. Mom thought it would be funny one morning to make him mean, and that's how he got his name. How cruel!

So, there ya go! If you ever feel like buying me a present, I'm always up for a new furry friend. I really do love them, and play with them all the time. I sleep with them too.

Ok, I need to go. Mom's going to catch me on her laptop, and probably be ticked! Yikes!!!

Bye for now,
Winston Labradoodle Ross

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails