Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Rest of the Baby Shower Pics

Here are the rest of the pictures from my baby shower...


The cute and delicious cake.

The invite.

Me, large and in charge at the dessert and punch table.


Lorraine, Caryn, and Sherri working on the last of the preparations.



Clothesline full of baby clothes.

So, there you have it! Unfortunately, I obviously was not taking pictures during the shower with my camera, and don't have any fun, candid ones to post. (Mom, you need to send your pictures over on Shutterfly :-)!!!)

Also, I had my 33 week appointment today. My contraction stress test showed Bobby's heart rate dropping a bit too low during my last contraction (I have to have 3 within a 10 minute timeframe during the testing), so I have to go back tomorrow and have it done again. My doctor said it's most likely nothing, but he wants to make sure. He's always been right about this kind of stuff, so I am not too worried. On a more positive note, I did not gain any weight from last week! Still holding strong at a weight gain of 24 lbs. I don't know why I'm so obsessed with that, but I am. Sorry if it bugs ya!

Bob and I are hitting up Babies R Us tonight for some exchanging. This weekend is our last busy one until the baby comes. I am kind of freaking out, because the nursery really isn't set up at all. But, we have mostly everything, so how hard can it be? We aren't painting, so that's a relief. I still haven't found a glider yet either. Man, those things are pricey! I keep pricing them out online, and they all seem to be around $500.00. Geez louise!

I hope to post one more time before the weekend, but may not. I also still have more pictures to upload from our trip, amongst other things. If I don't post again until next week, I hope everyone has a great weekend! The weather here in Birmingham is beautiful today! :-)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! I will be throwing a shower for my sister soon so I am stalking blogs for ideas! Too cute!

Jamie said...

How cute, I love the clothes line of baby clothes. They did such a great job on your shower. All the food looks so yummy, and I love the cake. You look great, and still so small. Keep us updated on the baby progress, it sounds like you have a great Doc.

LyndsAU said...

I can not tell you how much I love this stuff! I love monkeys and this is too cute. The cake and invite are FAB!

Shannon said...

it was seriously the cutest shower, in honor of the cutest girl :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails