Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July Parade

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. My little angel of a son, as turned into quite the fussy baby these last few days. Anyhow, I have a few posts to write, but I'll start with this one.

We had a fun 4th of July this year! Normally, we have always spent it with family, but we were on our own this time around.

Our neighborhood had it's 2nd Annual 4th of July Parade for the kids. Kids were able to decorate their bikes, wagons, etc... And, of course, parents had fun with decorating strollers. We know we did! There wasn't much of a crowd to watch the parade, but I guess that would make sense, since most of the 'hood is kid-friendly.


Here is our pimped out stroller. I made the sign, and Bob did the decorating. I was quite impressed!


Here is Bobby chillaxin in his stroller waiting for the parade to start.


Bob, Bobby and Winston on the go!


Daddy feeding Bobby afterwards at the park.


Family picture...(and, yes, I am too lazy to crop my friend Amy's shoulder out of the picture.)

2 comments:

Stacy Holmes said...

That's a great family picture!

April said...

too cute :-) love all the pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails