Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, July 10, 2009

Priorities

There is not a lot of TV watching in our house these days - even with the DVR. However, since my OBSESSION is back for the summer, I will make time.

Gosh, I love this show!!!

Last night's season premier did not disappoint! (Well, except for the Mystery Guest. I can't stand Jessie.)



Any one else a Big Brother fanatic?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course! Should be a good one!

The Wilder Family said...

I watched and am very curious about how the season will unfold! Fun times!! :)

Katherine said...

WHAT, it started last night???????Crud, I missed it!!!! :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails