Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Trip Recap - Part One

Hello fellow readers!

I am finally back to blog land. We headed down to Orlando for Christmas, and then, upon returning my laptop had to be repaired. So, finally, I am trying to catch up!

Let me just say it is great to be home! There is nothing like sleeping in your own bed, having your daily routine, and having everything you need at your fingertips. But, we did have a great time visiting my family in Orlando. It was great to spend Christmas Eve and morning in the home I grew up in. We very much enjoyed our trip seeing family and friends, and lavishing the warmer weather. We left Birmingham on the 19th, and on the 20th...

Bobby was baptized!

I really wanted to have Bobby baptized in the church my family has attended since I was in middle school. It worked out perfectly to have his dedication while we were in Orlando for Christmas. My brother (the Godfather) lives there, and Bob's sister (the Godmother) was in Florida for a wedding.

Here's the church:

Isn't it beautiful?


Bobby had the church laughing because he was so vocal during the baptism. Here is the pastor holding him up for all to see!


My brother, sister-in-law, and us during the baptism.


Proud mommy and daddy!


Here we are with the Godparents - Jo and Michael.


Afterwards, my mom hosted a beautiful gathering to honor the munchkin. Here is a picture of the yummy cake!


Bob cutting the cake after the blessing. Notice Bobby is zonked out in my arms.


Opening the gifts! Look how happy that baby is!


I must give credit to my father-in-law for taking all of these great pictures. To see more of this special event, go here.

Overall, the day was great! Bobby was an angel for the entire trip, and momma did not stress out! Ha ha!

More details later, plus, Bobby's 8 Month post! I can't believe my sweet baby is 8 months today!












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails