Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, December 14, 2009

Still in Shock.


Ok, so Bob and I are junkies for most shows on HBO and Showtime. They are just so much more entertaining than regular network TV.

One of our favorites is Dexter. Well, last night's season finale was probably the best I've seen yet. I'm not going to say anything about it, in case you haven't seen it yet. But, WOW. Do you think Showtime should be held responsible for the anxiety I felt when the show ended?!?! :-) I think the darkest show, just got darker after that finale.

Seriously, if you have Showtime, or are looking for a show to rent - get Dexter!!! You will not be disappointed! It is SO good!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

We love Dexter but don't have Showtime. Like most other shows we love that come on Showtime or HBO we rent them after the fact... so in about a year I will know what you are talking about :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails