Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Bachelorette Party - Saturday 9/15/07

Saturday in Savannah started off early. We awoke, had breakfast, and were out the door by 10am. Here are a couple pics of the adorable shirts my sister and mom made for us...

















We hit River Street and went shopping. I think everyone's favorite store was the huge candy store! After River Street, we went to lunch at Paula Deen's restaurant, Lady & Sons. I had the Chicken Pot Pie, and it was to die for.
















After lunch, most of us headed off on a Historical Trolley Tour around Savannah, while others went back to the hotel for some R&R. We finished the afternoon watching the UF-TN game (Go Gators!) and UCF - Texas game (Go Knights!) at some local establishments.


Now, here comes the debauchery! In all honesty, there really was no debauchery. I had to do some "challenges" that night, but it was all in good fun. One challenge I had to do, was stand up on a chair, and announce to the crowd that I was getting married. Another challenge consisted of me having to blow up a condom. You get the picture, right?













We finished off the night ordering the largest pizza I have ever seen in my life, courtesy of Lisa. Overall, the weekend was more than I anticipated. I had an absolute blast, and feel very grateful to have such a wonderful sister (she planned it all), and great group of friends.



11 more days...

3 comments:

Shannon said...

looks like you had a blast! how sweet of your sister! i can't wait to see you on your big day...and to live closer to you!!

Joe & Rachel said...

Looks like you all had a ton of fun! That IS a HUGE pizza! We cannot wait to see you both!
:) Rachel

Jamie said...

looks like a great time! the pizza pic made me laugh. i love the t-shirts, what a cute idea. 10 more days!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails