Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Bridal Luncheon - Friday, 10/12/07, 11am




My Bridal Luncheon was held the day before our wedding. It was held at the Hart Sister's Tea Room in Sanford, Florida. The luncheon was held in honor of my bridesmaids, and flower girl. My mom hosted the luncheon, and it was beautiful. The luncheon was also attended by all of the female family members of the Lee's and Ross's. We had a great time, and feasted on yummy pastries, and little sandwiches. And, of course, the mimosas kept flowing. I throughly enjoyed this "kick-off" to our wedding weekend. Here are a few cute pictures from the lunch. Enjoy!














1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails