Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Rehearsal


Our rehearsal was held on Friday, the 12th at 5pm. Everyone arrived on time, and the rehearsal went very smoothly. Our minister that performed the ceremony, Tony White was very professional and pleasant to work with. During the rehearsal, it was very hot outside, and it made me nervous for the ceremony the next day. But, as you all know...the weather that day was perfect!
There's not too much more to say about the rehearsal, other than how loved I felt by Bob through it all. As we were 'rehearsing' some of the ceremony, he got teary-eyed! When I saw that, I knew that the next day would be emotional for me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails