Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, March 16, 2009

28 Weeks Pregnant


Here are some shots of Bob (and Winston) putting together the nursery furniture, along with new belly pics.

Enjoy!

Bob is all smiles while putting the crib together. The dresser/changer is done, in the background.



You can totally see my bra strap and undies in this pic, but I don't care. I LOVE it. Look at the happy dad's smile!!!


28 weeks pregnant, third trimester - holy cow!


The lovely belly shot.

And, that, my friends is all you'll see of the nursery, until it is fully done!

3 comments:

The Kendall Family said...

what a cute belly! can't wait to see the nursery!

LyndsAU said...

what cute pictures. you look great! can't wait to see how the nursery turns out!

5th Belle Avenue said...

You are ADORABLE!!! Oh my goodness, I hope I look as good as you at 28 weeks!! SO exciting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails