Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, March 7, 2009

"It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!"
- Mark Twain

A couple of years ago, I started buying fresh flowers for the house. I feel like it really does make a difference in your mood, and just the overall perception of your home. I fell off the bandwagon for a bit, but am now back on! I have been beautifying our home for the past several weeks with flowers. Soon enough, we'll get started on the outside.
I LOVE spring.

I should have retaken this picture - all the flowers have since bloomed. These are in our entertainment center in our family room.

I love, love, love putting flowers in our master bathroom. I have usually always done orchids, but these are beautiful!


A vase for our kitchen table.


A vase for our dining room table.


And, finally, our fireplace mantle.


I am definitely planning on adding more throughout the house, but I have no more vases or pitchers left. Soon enough...

***Speaking of new arrivals, Congratulations to the Woodham's on the birth of their new baby girl, Julianna Harper! Julianna was born March 5 weighing in at 7 lbs., 12 oz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pictures- the flowers look great- love mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails