Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, March 8, 2009

NurtureBaby

A childhood friend of mine has launched a great, new website, NurtureBaby.

As an expecting mom, I am already thinking of ways to give my son the best possible nutrition, without spending an arm and a leg. Thankfully, this website will be a huge resource for me. As the website states, there are three reasons why mom's should check it out: Nutrition, Cost Savings, and Environmental Stewardship. And, to top those great benefits off, you only need about an hour/week to make the recipes! I'm sure the amount you'll save in time and money, along with a healthy baby is well worth it!

The website is by far one of the cutest I have seen out there. The recipes are organized by age groups, and types of foods. There is also a resource of information on everything from what supplies you need, what fruits or veggies are in season, and how to make the food. You really just need to see it for yourselves!

New moms, expecting moms, anyone - if you like what you see, spread the word. Christen (the founder) is by far one of the sweetest women I know. Check out her information on the About Us page. I'd love to let her know some bloggers have helped the cause :-)

Did I mention it's FREE!?!?



2 comments:

Jamie said...

as you could have guessed this is right up my alley! i just started poking around on the site and sent a link to my sis in law.

Anonymous said...

I have already checked it out as well and have forwarded it onto some friends! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails