Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Funny Valentine - Cutest Couple Photo Contest

I'm linking up with Webbisodes and Six Cherries on Top for a fun, Valentine-themed photo contest! Check out their blogs for the details on entering. I hope you play along!

Without further adieu...

"Brotherly Love"

Photobucket

This picture was taken by my talented father-in-law, Bob Ross. Bobby was about 3 weeks old in this picture. The Regal Pup and he are the best of friends, and I think this was the beginning of their friendship.



Wish me luck in the contest!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Love this photo! Thanks for linking up with us, Jen! There are so many great photos, I wish I could enter! Ha!

Happy Wednesday!

Jenny Postma said...

Cutest picture EVER!!!

Jumping Jack said...

What a sweet picture!

Mama K said...

Great photo!! Bobby and I have the same birthday :)

Ashley said...

Be still my heart! That is amazing.

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh my goodness this photo is so adorable!! Really this is one more awesome picture.I would think you could win any photo contest with it! I am new to your blog. Really like it!

Joni said...

such a great photo. i love the expression of Regal Pup. you can see the love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails