Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gee... Thanks, Winston!

Oh, how I miss the grass in Florida - St. Augustine grass. It is soft, lush, and green! It grows like crazy, so, I am pretty confident Bob did not like that aspect of it. But, you could run around barefoot, lie in it, and feel like a kid again!

Check out Exhibit A:


Winston hanging out in our old backyard. Isn't the grass pretty?

Now, the grass in Birmingham is a different story. For starters, it goes dormant in the winter, and looks dead to me. Boo! I always get excited when the grass starts turning green again. It is not very soft, in my opinion either. But, I have to say the biggest inconvenience about it all is this...

Check out Exhibit B:


Taken through a window, Winston is basking in the sun yesterday (and, the grass!).

So, Winston will go outside, take care of his business, and occasionally lie in the sunshine. Yesterday, he did this, and rolled around in the grass. As you can see in the picture, it was all over him! I had just swept and steamed the floors too! Lovely... And, each time he goes out, he drags in little pieces of grass with him. It is all over my house! This never happened in our old house.

Ahhh, St. Augustine grass, I miss you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails