Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Drew and Bobby Show

Here's another installment of the Drew and Bobby Show. If you remember from this post, they can be quite talkative!

Again, I was there to eavesdrop over the entire conversation.


Bobby: Drew. Drew. Drew!!! Are you sure you want to eat that? Dude, let me give you this teether in my hand. It's way softer on the gums, man.
Drew: I'm tough. I'm tough. I can handle this block. Watch me CHOW DOWN!
Bobby: Wow. Ok, ok.


Bobby: Alright, alright. If you don't want the teether, then I guess a stuffed animal will do. I'm 6 whole weeks older than you. I know best.


Drew: So Bobby... what do you think of MY toys?
Bobby: Yeah, yeah dude. They're pretty cool.
Drew: We've got our parents wrapped around our fingers, huh? Look at my mom trying to hand another toy to me!
Bobby: Yeah, I know. It's great. Let's keep this up until we're 18. Our secret.


Drew: So, are you using Johnson's Shampoo or Aveeno?
Bobby: Aveeno. But, I need to switch to your brand. You have way more hair than I do!


Drew: Is that toy organic?


Bobby and Drew: Whaaaat?!? Leave us alone! Stop taking our picture! We're trying to play! You guys are SO annoying. Gawsh!


Drew: I don't know man. I think my dad is weirder than yours.
Bobby: No, no... my dad is definitely more weird.
Drew: Ok, ok... they are equally weird!
Bobby: True... they do have a bromance going on!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails