Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bobby's First Easter

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die."
John 11: 25-26

Happy Easter!

Love, the Ross Family


Bobby in his Easter best.


"Ok mom, so what is this? And, what am I supposed to do with it?"


Bobby intently watching his Build-a-Bunny getting stuffed, at our neighborhood festivities.


"Ah! I don't know about real characters coming to life!"


Not so fond of the Easter bunny!



Photobucket

4 comments:

The McCrystals said...

Okay, phew - on FB everyone kept saying he looked happy and I didn't want to say "hmm, to me it looks like he's crying".

I want to go on record and tell Bobby that I'd be scared of that bunny, or any life sized bunny, too!

Happy Easter Ross Fam!

Shannon said...

Happy Easter to y'all! Bobby looks so good in his Sunday best!

Gina Harris said...

awesome! I actually think it is hilarious to get pictures of kids crying when they sit with the bunny! I have a feeling Luke will be scared next year! :) Like his easter basket :)

Waiting said...

such a cute outfit. I love the basket too. How sad he disliked the Easter Bunny.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails