Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, April 19, 2010

Our Happenings...

Bobby and I have the cold that never ends. Tomorrow will be two weeks for the little munchkin being sick. Thursday will be two weeks for me! I have only exercised twice in two weeks, and it has really affected my overall mood and energy level. We both have the exact same symptoms - cough and runny nose. Anyhow, I gave it the usual 7-10 days to run it's course, and we are still sick. Today, I call the doctor! Oh, and Bobby has a cough and decongestant syrup that he's been taking.

Bobby is now only drinking a morning bottle and nighttime bottle. We have started on whole milk, and everything is going great so far. Dropping the daytime bottles were easy, because he'd never know that he was supposed to have them, unless he saw them. He's also so accustomed to sitting in his high chair and eating regular meals. It'll take us awhile to fully transition to whole milk, as he was on sensitive formula, and our pediatrician does not recommend the switch cold turkey. I bought our last container of formula last week! I am happy to save the money, but it was bittersweet too. Bobby is drinking Horizon Organic Whole Milk with DHA. If you go to their website, you can print off a coupon!

We've got a busy week ahead! Aside from a few appointments, we have a baby play date here on Thursday (provided we are all healthy) and family coming into town this weekend. My cousin Paul, and his fiancee Monica will be visiting. Paul will be taking Bobby's one year pictures. If you're in the Atlanta area, he's a great photographer. Visit here to see more information. I also need to buy the last of the party supplies for Bobby's first birthday.

Lastly, Bob's big race is coming up in about 3 weeks! He is finally at the point where he can taper off his training, and I must admit, I'm happy! Our weekends have been hard, because I normally work Saturdays, and then he'll train on Sundays. I'm excited to have my husband back!

Also, I read a post yesterday, that brought me to tears. Please say a prayer for Amy and her husband over at Chapters. They lost a pup child (Cooper) this past weekend. My heart aches for them, because I know that a dog is like having a child of your own.

That's about all that is happening with us. I hope everyone has a good week!


<span class=

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Y'all need to get better! Enough is enough, right?! Happy Monday and I can't wait to hear more about lil' Bobby's party. Do you have a theme? GG's first is coming soon, in July and I need to get on the ball!

The McCrystals said...

Ugh, I'm so sorry! Do you feel okay otherwise at least? Did you go to the doc?

I still can't believe he's turning 1?!!!!!!!!!

The saying "time flies" takes on a whole new meaning now, doesn't it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails