Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Classic

Last night, I went out to dinner with five of my closest friends. Claire, a beautiful redhead was amongst the bunch. Claire is from the UK, and we all drool over her accent. She tells us to have a lovely day. She talks about her wardrobe, instead of closet. And, she calls a fussy baby, a grizzly baby. Anyhow, you can see why we are all enamored with her! The English are just so much more classier than us Southerners. (Yikes, did I just call myself a Southerner?) Well, somehow in conversation, the acronym BFF was brought up. Claire innocently asks what it means. We tell her, "best friends forever." She then says, "oh my! I always thought it meant best f-ing friend!"

While I may not be dropping the f bomb very often, I do kinda like her interpretation better!

Classic.

 



Photobucket

1 comment:

Gina Harris said...

hahahahahaha....this just makes me laugh EVERYTIME!!! I am sitting here laughing about it right now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails