Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'd like to thank the Academy...

I mean, Shannon over at Webbisodes, for these fab awards!




Although it has taken me nearly a month to post my wonderful awards, I am still very thankful to receive them! This post has been on the back burner for awhile - but, it's only because I wanted to put some thought into it. Lately, my blogging has been non-existent, or on borrowed time. I really am trying to work on that! I can type out a post about Bobby in minutes flat, but accepting a blogging award is a whole other ball game.

So, when one receives an award in the blogosphere, what must they do? Here's the rundown:

- Thank and link the person that gave you the award,

- Pass this award onto 10 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic,

- Contact the winners and let them know they've won,

- State 10 things about yourself (what award doesn't involve some vanity?).

I'm going to change the rules a bit, and just list 10 blogs that I think are great! I know some will not post these awards on their own blog (i.e. my dad's blog), but they're still worthy of the recognition. Also, my contacting them will be this post! (Hey, a gal's gotta prioritize her time, right?)

1) Boots and Totty

2) Damica

3) Duffy's Commentary

4) The McCrystal's

5) All Things in Moddy

6) Chapters

7) The Wades


10) And, to my favorite private (or, soon to be) bloggers: Life with Our Boys, Simply Sotto, The Wilder Family... Life, Love, and Happiness, and The Harris Family).

Last but not least, my 10 Things About Me:

1) I am excited with the onset of each new season, except winter.
2) I feel as if I spend more time getting organized, rather than staying organized.
3) My running has improved tremendously within the past year; injury-prone and all.
4) I love my neighborhood, and will be sad if we ever move.
5) Reading before bedtime helps me sleep so much better.
6) I'm a Republican, and proud of it!
7) Sunny days motivate me.
8) Bobby is my alarm clock each morning.
9) Gigglefests with Bobby and Bob are cherished, treasured moments.
10) I cannot stand Lady GaGa.

Ok, well, there ya have it! If you want to know even more about me, check out my 100 Things About Me post way back from September 2008.
<span class=

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Enjoyed reading all about you...fun! Happy Thursday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails