Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, May 24, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday & Lost

Although Bobby is not looking at the camera (does he ever?!?), here's this week's Mommy and Me photo. He is smiling though, so it's definitely still a cute picture. This was taken at the beach, a couple of weeks back. And, yes... I am NOT topless, (ha!), just wearing a strapless top.



Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn


Oh, and how about that Lost finale last night?!? It was definitely a tear-jerker for me! Although I did not get all of my questions answered (grrr), I felt the last scene, in the church, was beautiful. The show itself is pretty sentimental to me too, for a really corny reason. The pilot episode premiered on September 22nd, 2004. Bob and I had our very first date on September 26th, 2004. We've been watching the show together since it's inception, and well, quite frankly, since our inception. So sad!!! LOL...

What did you think of the series finale?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

Holy Sandra Bullock! I had to look twice. You could be twins in that picture!

The McCrystals said...

First, you already know my thoughts on Lost. I just can't bring myself to open the wound further ;)

Second, gorgeous as usual! And, Jen, we all know you like to 'spice it up' and give the folks a show at public beaches.

Love Bobby's rash guard!

Jamie said...

cute picture. is that rash guard from target? if so my boys have the same one with the matching orange and brown boards shorts!

Tracey said...

Great picture! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails