Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bobby's First Plane Trip

I shamefully never blogged about Bobby's first airplane trip! So, just two months later... here we go!

Better late, then never.

Photobucket

Bobby and I traveled down to Orlando by ourselves back in September. We went to visit my dad after his surgery. We flew early morning going down, and evening, coming home. Both times were easy-peasy. I couldn't have asked for a better behaved child! Seriously, I was so stressed about flying with him, and even more, because I was alone. On the return flight home, I stood up holding him, once we had landed. Several passengers around us commented that they had no idea a baby was sitting there. He didn't make a peep! I think the generous woman sitting next to me helped a great bit too. She let us play with her iPad. We also had a very nice man that sat by us on the way down too.

The only mishap we had, was that his diaper leaked all over me on the trip down. He had not had a leaky diaper during the day since he was a newborn, so it was a shock for me. I think it was because of the way he was sitting on my lap. Anyhow, I highly recommend an overnight diaper for flights - no matter the length of the flight.

I just hope all future airplane trips with him will go just as smoothly!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Love your top in that picture! Tell me where you got it and who makes it please...and you're so tan! Haven't taken GG on any plane trips yet. Car trips are hard enough! Haha!

Ashley said...

Hi Jen, thanks for coming over to my blog! Yours is awesome, I'm going to be following along! :) You are so lucky you had such an easy flight experience! :) You must have a very good boy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails