Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, November 5, 2010

Flashback Friday - Wedding Edition

This week's theme:

My Bridal Luncheon

(or, something of that equivalent.)

Well, since I was a good ol' blogger way back then... You can click here to see my post about my bridal luncheon. The post, in my opinion, is very amateur. But, hey! I was only blogging for a couple of months back then. Nonetheless, it was a fun time!

Next week's theme: Bridal Shower

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Tomorrow is Bob's birthday! I'm off work, and his parents will be here soon. I've got SO much to fill everyone in on. I was fighting a cold this past week, so things aren't quite up to date.

TGIF!






1 comment:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday to Bob! Enjoy your weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails