Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"A happy family is but an earlier heaven"

~ John Bowring

Bobby's eight cousins (my side) came to Birmingham two weeks ago to meet him for the first time. It was a lot of fun, and I was so happy to have them all at our home to meet our little guy. I feel so fortunate that he has been born into such a large family! If only I can convince Bob to have more than two kids...ha ha.

Onto the pictures...


From top to bottom: My niece Victoria (age 11), my brother Mike, and niece Ashley (age 9). Victoria and Ashley are my brother Chuck's two oldest kids.


Bob and Victoria.


My sister-in-law Lorraine (Chuck's wife), Bobby, and Ashley.


Meagan (Mike's oldest; age 10) and Bobby.


This was the "goofy face" picture, and unfortunately, the only decent one we got on our camera of the 9 grandkids.

Top row, l to r: Matthew (Mike's 2nd oldest, age 8), Victoria holding Bobby, Meagan holding Ava (Mike's 4th, age 1) and Ashley.
Bottom row, l to r: Andrew (Chuck's 3rd, age 5), Alexis (Chuck's 4th, age 3) and Abigail (Mike's 3rd, age 5).

Whew.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Sounds like a great trip!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails